At T J Ferris Stonemasonry we are always looking for highly skilled craftsmen. If you are hard working, passionate about what you do and want to grow your career while working on historic and important buildings and monuments in and around Edinburgh, the Scottish Borders and Northumberland, please get in touch today.
We’re currently recruiting for Stonemasons.
Along with your experience and skills, you will need excellent organisational skills, be able to multitask and have great interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels.
Day to day Stonemasons will; be involved in:
- Making / carving and installing stonework, window jambs, mullions, archways and ornamental features
- On-site Banker works
- Assisting with the organisation of materials and plant
- Assisting in planning and programming.
- Comply with the Quality Assurance procedures
- Maintain Health & Safety standards.
- Engage and communicate professionally with clients and public.
Minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualification is prefered
You must have your own hand tools.
Valid UK driving licence.
We offer a competitive salary, auto-enrolment pension scheme and generous employee referral rewards